- Reminds Reviewers through automatic reminders before the due date
- Publishing real-time simplifies and automates the whole manuscript review cycle by reducing operational tasks of both – Peer Reviewer as well as the Editor
- Provides commenting and rating facility on manuscripts to Reviewers
- Helps view comments history for a particular manuscript with a single mouse click
- Facilitates Reviewers to delay the review and set the pending date as per his convenience
- Sends email notifications to Peer Reviewers on Manuscripts arrival the Reviewers ensure whether the manuscript was concise and the material presented well? Was the manuscript properly written, well organized, and easy to follow? Was the grammar, spelling and punctuation proper?
- Should manuscript be more comprehensive and shortened?
Journal abstracting and indexing Help
Publishing real-time provides journal abstracting indexing help through appropriate meta tags in articles that get published. We also generate articles in XML and HTML format also as per the inclusion requirement of Indexing Agencies.
Indexed journals usually contain authentic and quality information. Now publishing real-time Editors can flaunt the latest index list on their website.
A&I service providers for all fields of study Web of science (Thomson Reuters), Scopus (Elsevier), Google scholar
Reach Scholar Community effectively
- Publishing real-timejournals are built with proper search optimization. We ensure that the online journals published will be search engine friendly for the online research community
- Increases the number of journal scholars because of the intuitive and appealing design
- The professional journal website is easier to navigate With proper site structure every page is accessible
- The articles are widely read and the no. of citations increase automatically for quality articles
- With proper Meta tags and site optimization the online journals easily in Google scholar, Scopus etc.